Cyto-Tek® Centrifuge from Sakura Finetek
Enhance Your Cell Preparation - Proven Reliability
Three Chamber sizes for samples from 0.1 to 12 ml:
- 1, 6, and 12 ml disposable chambers accommodate a wide range of sample sizes.
- One size fits all: the 1 ml filter combines versatility with convenience; handles all routine specimens up to 1 ml with only one set of accessories.
- User-selectable, rectangular viewing/target areas: 49, 196, and 420mm2 essentially eliminates the need for multiple slides.
- Viewing area up to 14 x 30 mm.
- Dimensions in cm (W x D x H): 38 x 49 x 23
- Dimensions in inches (W x D x H): 15 x 19 x 9
- Weight: 26 lbs (12 kg)
Place acceleration, automatically controlled:
- Ensures specimen integrity through automatic, microprocessor-controlled, optional acceleration.
- Paced acceleration is Always On, eliminating operator bias in assessing cell fragility.
- Accommodates fragile cells requiring delicate handling.
- Speed adjusts from 500 to 2,500 rpm in 10-rpm increments.
- Programmable times range from 1 to 60 minutes in 1 minute increments.
- Speed and time settings are retained in memory with a battery backup.
- Streamlined touch pad and 3 digital displays control and monitor all functions.
- Easy to use, easy to train.
Enhanced Safety Features:
- Sealable rotor housing with locking lid reduces aerosol exposure
- Transportable housing protects operator while loading or unloading specimens
- Rotor housing monitor system alerts operator when rotor is out of balance
- Autoclavable rotor housing allows for safe and easy sterilization
- Manufactured with the same quality care as all other Tissue-Tek® instruments.
- Enjoy years of trouble-free operation with virtually no maintenance required.
- Even at maximum speed, the Cyto-Tek runs smoothly and quietly.
Superior clinical performance:
- A consistently high rate of cellular recovery is extremely important for accurate morphological evaluation of cerebrospinal fluid.
- Well-defined rectangular target area for optimal results.
- Better preservation of cellular structure.
- With a G force of up to 735, the Cyto-Tek can handle low molecular weight organisms such as microbacteria and viruses.
- Operates on 115 VAC, 60 Hz.
1. Kobayashi TK, Ueda M, Yamaki T, Yakushiji M. Evaluation of cytocentrifuge
apparatus with special reference to the cellular recovery rate. Diagn
Cytopathol. 1992; 8(4): 420-423
2. Saceanu CA, Pfeiffer NC, McLean T. Evaluation of sputum smears concentrated by cytocentrifugation for detection of acid-fast bacilli. J. Clin Microbiol. 1993; 31:2371-2374.
|62600-10||4325||Cyto-Tek® 2500 Centrifuge||each||11,950.00||Add to Cart|
|62600-10-01||4301||Cyto-Tek® 1ml Chamber Kit||50/cs||265.00||Add to Cart|
Enhance your cell recovery up to 100%
- Highly polished specimen chamber that minimizes cell attachment.
- 33% thicker clamp wall (for greater claming tension) that provides paced fluid absorption.
- Window ledge to help secure filter and keep cells in target area.
- "V" cutout to add rigidity helping to hold funnel chamber in place.
|62610-01||4329||1 ml Fluid Chamber||200/cs||344.00||Add to Cart|
|62610-50||4333||1 ml Filter Paper||200/cs||105.00||Add to Cart|
|62610-55||4336||1 ml Base Holder||200/cs||388.00||Add to Cart|
|62610-60||4335||1 ml Chamber Cap||200/cs||92.00||Add to Cart|
|62612-06||4331||6 ml Fluid Chamber||12/cs||480.00||Add to Cart|
|62612-50||4327||6 ml Gasket||25/pk||154.00||Add to Cart|
|62614-12||4328||12 ml Fluid Chamber||12/cs||480.00||Add to Cart|
|62614-50||4337||12 ml Gasket||25/cs||154.00||Add to Cart|
|62615-12||4326||6-/12 ml Base Holder||12/cs||612.00||Add to Cart|
|62615-25||4334||6-/12 ml Chamber Cap||25/cs||109.00||Add to Cart|