Slide, Cassette, and Tissue Block Storage
A durable corrugated filing box kit for the proper filing, identification, and storage of glass slides or cassettes. The complete set comes unassembled in packages of 10.
- Designed to hold up to 2,000 slides or 500+ cassettes per box
- Partitioned Drawers for easy retrieval
- Double tabbed in back for additional safety
- Printing on box front designed for easy inventory identification
- Internal corrugated construction designed for multiple stacking
- Sold in unassembled cases of 10 boxes
- 50 In/Out Cards come with each Slide/Cassette case for slide retrieval documentation
- 25 Index Cards come with each Slide Kit for slide retrieval documentation
- Additional cards and removable tray labels available for bulk purchase
- Internal corrugated construction supports up to 250 lbs and the tray remains easily accessible
- Manufactured in the USA
|63280-50||File System Set for Slides||10 bx||90.00||Add to Cart|
|63280-51||File System for Cassettes||10 bx||97.00||Add to Cart|
|63280-52x||Slide In/Out Cards||1000/cs||26.00|
|63280-53||Cassette In/Out cards||1000/cs||26.00||Add to Cart|
|63280-54||Slide Index Cards||500/cs||19.95||Add to Cart|
|63280-55||Removable Tray Labels||500/roll||19.50||Add to Cart|
Our moisture resistant, plastic covered corrugated boxes interlock to stack ten high, each supporting up to 500 lbs of overhead cassette and slide weight. Each box accommodates 2000 slides or 500 tissue blocks to meet your varied storage requirements. Come unassembled boxes require minimal storage space and can be easily assembled as needed
Slide storage File with four compartments, each has one drawer, drawer inside measures 10½" L x 2 " W x 1½" H (267 x 60 x 40 mm), each drawer has one center divider, each division is 1⅛" wide, accommodates up to 250 slides or 500 slides per drawer, or 2000 slides per file, 10 stackable files per case or 20,000 slides.
When these boxes are used as a cassette storage file, each compartment has two drawers, one on top of the other. Four compartments or eight drawers, each drawer accommodates 63 cassettes or 500 cassettes per file. 10 stackable files per case or 1500 cassettes.
Overall measurement: 11½" (L) x 12" (W) x 4" (H), (295 x 300 x 100 mm).
|63280-10||Slide Storage File Box||10/cs||253.00||Add to Cart|
|63280-20||Cassette Storage File Box||10/cs||262.00||Add to Cart|
Individually, self-contained, stackable drawers. They hold approximately 250 Histo-cassettes or embedding rings. Supplied in economical two-drawer packages with interlocking ridges on the top and the bottom for easy stacking of as many cabinets as you want. Each drawer is encased in a rugged, high impact plastic sleeve, so your cassettes are completely enclosed and protected. They come with color decals which allow you to organize each by function. Cassettes are not included.
The unit measures: 15¾" (L) x 9" (W) x 2" (H) (40 x 23 x 5 cm).
|63284||HistoPrep Modular File Drawers||2/pk||72.00||Add to Cart|
A histological embedment block cataloging and storage system. This file system incorporates the necessary features offering embedment block protection, simplified cataloging, reduction of filing error and facilitation of retrieval. All of this while conserving space and being very affordable.
The tissue files come with 100 partitioned compartments arranged 10 deep and 10 across. By removing alternating partitions, each compartment can be doubled or quadrupled in size. For other storage needs, the partitions may also be removed.
For cataloging, each compartment is numerically indexed on a permanent chart inside the lid which also provides space for detailed information.
Tissue files are made from solid fiberboard with a protective, attractive, scuff-resistant exterior green covering. Its hinged lid lifts open and with a cloth stay support the lid can be kept in the open position.
Tissue File Specifications:
- Embedment Block Capacity: 100 to 1000 per tissue file
- Compartments: 100 of 1½" x 1 x 2¼" (38 x 25 x 57 mm)
- Compartment Arrangement: 10 across x 10 deep
Outside: 15¼" x 10½" x 2⅜" (387 x 267 x 60 mm)
Inside: 14⅞" x 9⅞ " x 2¼" (378 x 251 x 57 mm)
- Approximate Shipping Weight: 2 lbs. (0.9 Kg)
|63286-01||Tissue File Case||each||44.00||Add to Cart|
|63286-06||Tissue File Case||6/pk||312.00||Add to Cart|
|63286-10||Tissue File Case||12/pk||580.00||Add to Cart|
A prepared Microscope Slide Cataloging and Storage System. The slide files contain 48 partitioned compartments which will hold an estimated 10 of 1x3" glass slides per cell (480 slides per case) or 10 of 3 x 2" slides per cell (240 slides per case) by removing two alternate long partitions. A 3/8" (100 mm) cushioning space surrounding the partitioned compartment serves as a protective barrier against damage to the stored slides. For other storage needs, all or alternate partitions are removed for conversion to larger size compartments.
For cataloging and slide retrieval, each compartment is numerically indexed to a permanent chart on the underside of the lid which also provides space for information. The files are constructed from solid fiberboard with a protective and attractive, scuff-resistant green exterior. The reinforced hinged lid conveniently lifts open with a cloth stay support and keeps the lid in the open position for easy slide filing and retrieval.
Slide File Specifications:
- Microscope Slide Capacity: 480 25 x 75 mm (1 x 3") or 240 76 x 51 mm (3 x 2") slides per Slide File
- Compartments: 48 2.9 x 1.6 x 7.6 cm (1⅛ x ⅝ x 3")
- Compartment Arrangement: 4 across x 12 deep - Partitions are removable to enlarge each cell
Outside: 24.1 x 15.2 x 8.3 cm (9½ x 6 x 3¼")
Inside: 23 x 14.1 x 7.8 cm (9-1/16 x 5-1/16 x 3-1/16")
- Approximate Shipping Weight: 0.45kg (1 lb) per unit
|63282-01||Slide File Case||each||54.00||Add to Cart|
|63282-06||Slide File Case||6/pk||325.00||Add to Cart|
|63282-12||Slide File Case||12/pk||575.00||Add to Cart|
Allows for the convenient storage and retrieval of microscope slides or transparencies. Two different vertical filing drawer sections can be stacked in any combination. Each 1" drawer section has 14 drawers and holds 465 (1" x 3") slides per drawer. Each 2" drawer section has 7 drawers and holds 271 (3" x 2") slides or 271 (2" x 2") transparencies per drawer.
- Requires only 19 x 19" of floor space
- Two colors choices: olive green or beige
- Slide backstops easily attach inside drawers to hold slide in place
- Constructed from welded steel for easy stacking and durability
|Not for sale overseas|
|62650-10||4010||Floor Base||green||each||228.00||Add to Cart|
|62650-12||4012||Top Cap Panel||green||each||164.00||Add to Cart|
|62650-14||4014||Drawer Section, 1" x 14"||green||each||358.00||Add to Cart|
|62650-27||4027||Drawer, 1"||green||each||42.00||Add to Cart|
|62650-16||4016||Drawer Section, 2" x 7"||green||each||412.00||Add to Cart|
|62651-19||4019||Slide Backstop||beige||each||19.00||Add to Cart|
|62651-10||4011||Floor Base||beige||each||228.00||Add to Cart|
|62651-12||4013||Top Cap Panel||beige||each||164.00||Add to Cart|
|62651-14||4015||Drawer Section, 1" x 14"||beige||each||358.00||Add to Cart|
|62651-27||4025||Drawer, 1"||beige||each||42.00||Add to Cart|
|62651-16||4017||Drawer Section, 2" x 7"||beige||each||412.00||Add to Cart|
|62652-01||4020||Slide Liner||beige||each||19.00||Add to Cart|
Allows for the organized storage of blocks that have been embedded using: Tissue Cassettes, Biopsy Cassettes, Mesh Cassettes, Mega Cassettes, Processing/Embedding Cassettes and Embedding Rings.
- One-piece construction eliminates hinges and doors for dust-free storage
- Six impact-resistant plastic drawers feature generous space for identification
- Compact in size (17" x 9½" x 15") and stackable
|Not for sale overseas|
|62515-01||4192||Cabinet only||each||127.00||Add to Cart|
|62516-10||4171||Cabinet with 1500 White Uni-Cassette #62500-W||each||320.00||Add to Cart|
|62516-15||4189||Cabinet with 1500 White Cassette #62520-W||each||308.00||Add to Cart|
|62516-20||4190||Cabinet with 1500 Clear Cassette #62520-C||each||290.00||Add to Cart|
|62516-25||4169||Cabinet with 1000 White Embedding Rings #52525-W||each||310.00||Add to Cart|
This item has been replaced by Lab Aid® Ultra™ II Storage Cabinets below. For interchangable replacement drawers and compatible accessories, see Lab-Aid® Ultra™ II.
D. Lab Aid® Ultra™ II Storage Cabinets
The Tissue-Tek® Lab Aid® Ultra™ II is the next generation of large capacity slide and cassette (block) storage units with integrated security features.
The renewed Lab Aid® Ultra™ II has improved construction making the cabinet sturdier, and reducing the risk of damaged goods during shipment.
Along with improving on the construction and sturdiness of the cabinet, some modifications were made to the trays. The trays are redesigned to accommodate both slides and cassette blocks, eliminating the need of purchasing different trays for different needs. The new size of the trays also reduces dead space in each of the drawers to effectively use the full capacity of the drawer and therefore increasing the number of blocks or slides that can be stored, without making the cabinet larger. Note that the new trays are compatible with the previous Lab Aid® Ultra™ models, so existing customers can still get replacement trays in the future. Lids are now available to protect cassette blocks that will be stored for long periods of time, reducing exposure to outside elements. These trays with lids can also be used for temporary storage outside of the cabinet. They cannot be used for slides.
A new trolley has been added to the accessories portfolio of the Lab Aid® Ultra™ II. The cabinet can be placed on the trolley to make it a mobile unit. If a trolley is used, cabinets should not be stacked to avoid the risk of tipping over.
Converted drawers hold both cassettesandslides. The same cabinet can be used for both purposes. The new trays are compatible with the former models.
- 16 gauge sheet metal used for the cabinet exterior, making the unit sturdier
- Increased load capacity of the drawers by 17% for slides and 5% for blocks
- Reinforced cabinet interior
- More scratch resistant paint coating
- Improved shipping packaging
- 8 trays with 8 dividers in each drawer, for a total of 80 trays and dividers per cabinet
- 10 drawer identification strips, already in place
- Two keys to lock the drawers
- Hardware to connect cabinets together
- Writeable color-coded strips used to group slides and blocks in the drawers
- Trays with lids for added protection to cassette blocks
- Foam inserts to keep slides and blocks upright when a section of the tray is not full
- Lockable casters making the cabinet mobile (do not use for more than one cabinet)
|Not for sale overseas|
|62653-01||3990||Lab Aid® ULTRA™ II Cabinet for Slide and Block System||each||4,600.00||Add to Cart|
|62653-11||3996||Standard Slide Tray (compatible with Lab Aid® Ultra™)||1 each||35.00||Add to Cart|
|62653-12||3982||Slide Tray w/ Lid (for cassettes only)||1 each||40.00||Add to Cart|
|62653-03||3984||Coding Strips, Red Color||100/cs||20.00||Add to Cart|
|62653-04||3985||Coding Strips, Green Color||100/cs||20.00||Add to Cart|
|62653-05||3986||Coding Strips, Yellow Color||100/cs||20.00||Add to Cart|
|62653-06||3987||Coding Strips, Blue Color||100/cs||20.00||Add to Cart|
|62653-07||3988||Coding Strips, Brown Color||100/cs||16.00||Add to Cart|
|62653-08||3993||Foam Inserts. To use as slide stopper||50/cs||46.00||Add to Cart|
|460.00||Add to Cart|
- Store up to 54,000 slides in only 2 square feet of space
- Low cost slide storage
- Ideal for use in Pathology, Cytology, Hematology, Histology, Dermatology, Research, Education
- Sturdy - Built to last
Our newly introduced cabinets for filing 3x1" slides is the most effective system available to the ever-growing problem of slide storage and retrieval.
They are compact, sturdy and economical!!!
The cabinets are stackable and are secured by interlocks. The base (order separately) lifts the cabinets 4¾" off the floor. All units are constructed from heavy gauge reinforced cold rolled steel, electrostatically finished in dura-baked enamel in an attractive green color. Drawers are easily removable and interchangeable. They have rolled edges on each side for added strength. The riveted card holder on the front of the drawer speeds up slide retrieval.
Each cabinet has 6 drawers, with two compartments per row, so you can store as many as 750 slides per drawer. The outside walls and center divider are lower than the slides, allowing for easy removal of any slide.
Each drawer has an exclusive built-in hand grip at the rear and a full sized handle at the front which allows the drawers to be removed and used as trays.
Each cabinet comes with a package of Memorandum Markers and a set of movable Compressor Blocks.
The cabinet measures: 15¾" (W) x 18¾" (D) x 4¾" (H) (40 x 47 x 12 cm)
|74780-10||EMS Cabinet System Base||each||62.00||Add to Cart|
|74780-20||EMS Micro-Slide Cabinet||each||150.00||Add to Cart|
|74780-25||Microslide Memo Markers 100/pk||each||17.00||Add to Cart|
For 2x2 Slides and Kodachrome Transparencies.
These slide cabinets have the same construction and features as our Micro-Slide Cabinet (Cat# 74780-20). Each file comes with three drawers and can store up to 2,250 slides.
35 mm Slide Cabinets interlock with themselves and with Micro-Slide Cabinets, for total flexibility and storage convenience. The depth and width dimensions are the same as (Cat#74780-10) shown above; the height is about 1" (25cm) lower and uses the same base as our (Cat# 74780-10).
|74780-30||EMS 35 mm Slide Cabinet||each||150.00||Add to Cart|
|74780-35||35 mm Slide Memo Markers 100/pk||100/pk||50.00||Add to Cart|
For our complete line of File Cabinet Systems and Portable Storage Chests
High Quality, Ultra-Durable Freezer Racks for Long Term Sample Storage
- No Sharp Edges - All edges have been ground down to remove the sharp surfaces that plague standard freezer racks
- Electropolished - This step cleans up all weld points that, over time, may be the starting points for corrosion
- Superior Construction - Superior construction and design have created a more sturdy rack than what is currently available on the market
- Durable - Racks are designed and finished to last longer in the demanding freezer environment where samples are housed
- Surgical Finish - Electropolishing leaves racks ultra-shiny and free from any surface contaminants
- Multiple Sizes - Several vertical and horizontal options are available to fit a variety of freezer configurations
|61615-25||4x4 Freezer Rack, holds 16, 3" boxes||each||174.00||Add to Cart|
|61615-30||3x4 Freezer Rack, holds 12, 3" boxes||each||160.00||Add to Cart|
|61615-35||3x3 Freezer Rack, holds 9, 3" boxes||each||160.00||Add to Cart|
|61615-40||3x4 Freezer Rack, holds 12, 2" boxes||each||152.00||Add to Cart|
|61615-45||4x4 Freezer Rack, holds 16, 2" boxes||each||179.00||Add to Cart|
|61615-50||4x5 Freezer Rack, holds 20, 2" boxes||each||192.00||Add to Cart|
|61615-55||1x9 Freezer Rack, holds 9, 3" boxes||each||146.00||Add to Cart|
|61615-60||1x9 Freezer Rack, holds 9, 2" boxes||each||140.00||Add to Cart|
These trays effectively aid in the cooling of tissue blocks.
They are filled with freezer gel that stays frozen longer, up to 6-8 hours. Simply refreeze at the end of each day.
Available in two sizes:
Small: 8.5 (L) x 8 (W) x 3 (H), Red, 20 cassette capacity
Large: 12.5 (L) x 8.25 (W) x 4 (H), Blue, 30 cassette capacity
|63314-1||HistoCool™, Small||each||130.00||Add to Cart|
|63314-2||HistoCool™, Large||each||130.00||Add to Cart|
Designed to fit in a standard 2" freezer rack, this 144-place PCR Tube Freezer Box will hold individual and/or strip 0.2 ml PCR tubes.
- Designed for ULT freezer storage at temperatures down to -86°C
- Durable and impervious to moisture
- Clear polycarbonate lid and base and alpha-numeric index make it easy to identify samples within the box
- Two boxes may be stacked to fit together in one space in a 2" freezer storage rack if using flat-capped PCR tubes
Dimensions: 13.2 x 13.2 x 2.5 cm (5¼ x 5¼ x 1")
|61605||144 Place Freezer Storage Box||5/pack||43.50||Add to Cart|
For use with Stainless Steel Freezer Racks.
Store cryogenic vials in liquid nitrogen or in mechanical freezers in our freezer storage boxes. Box footprint is 133 x 133 mm. Select a box and a partition that fit the size and number of vials for your needs. Cardboard boxes can be labelled with Cryo-Tags for easy identification. Both the boxes and dividers are available in packs of 12.
|61615-95||2" Box and Divider, 81 Hole||133 mm x 133 mm, 50 mm||each||4.50||Add to Cart|
|61615-96||3" Box and Divider, 100 Hole||133 mm x 133 mm, 75 mm||each||4.50||Add to Cart|
|61615-65||2" Freezer Boxes||133 mm x 133 mm, 50 mm||12/pack||36.00||Add to Cart|
|61615-70||3" Freezer Boxes||133 mm x 133 mm, 75 mm||12/pack||36.00||Add to Cart|
|61615-75||Freezer Box Divider, 64 Hole||8 Columns, 8 Rows||12/pack||22.00||Add to Cart|
|61615-80||Freezer Box Divider, 81 Hole||9 Columns, 9 Rows||12/pack||22.00||Add to Cart|
|61615-85||Freezer Box Divider, 49 Hole||7 Columns, 7 Rows||12/pack||22.00||Add to Cart|
|61615-90||Freezer Box Divider, 100 Hole||10 Columns, 10 Rows||12/pack||22.00||Add to Cart|