- Electrically and thermally conductive
- Curable at room temperature
- Additive to reduce skinning and odor
- Adheres to most materials
- Solvent resistant
- Surfaces do not have to be prepared before application
- Materials will adhere to polymer (phenolic) boards, ceramic, glass, metal, and plastic, as well as fiberglass.
Colloidal Silver Paste will harden rapidly when the solvent evaporates. This is sufficient for most Applications. In order to achieve the full electrical and mechanical properties, we recommend curing at room temperature for about 16-20 hours or at 120-200°C for 30 minutes. A heat gun will cure the material quickly.
|% Solids||60% ± 1% Ag|
|Sheet Resistance||0.02 - 0.05 ohms/sq/mil (25µm)|
|Shelf life||6 months; material should be jar rolled at 1-6 rev/hr. Avoid exposure to extreme temperatures.|
|Storage||Store in a dry location at 5-30°C. Allow paint to come to room temperature prior to opening. Mix thoroughly before using.|