Formaldehyde Spill Response Kit
EMS Catalog #24141
- Put on disposable Respirator, Open Back Gown, Goggles and Gloves. (Always wear protective gear and exercise caution during clean up.)
- Sprinkle FSC-1 over spill evenly. The fluid will quickly set. Add more product as necessary.
- Remove solidified material with Scoop and Scraper and place in one of the supplied White Disposal Bags.
- Clean area with a hard surface wipe or disinfectant. Wipe up any residue left behind with supplied Wiper Pads.
- Remove protective clothing and place all contaminated materials (Wiper Pads, Respirator, Gown, Goggles and Gloves) in supplied Disposal Bag. Seal bag with supplied Twist Tie.
- Dispose of all waste in accordance with local, state and federal regulations.
Formaldehyde Spill Response Kit is available online from the EMS Catalog.
For ordering or product information, click