ImmunoHistoZyme™, Ready to use
EMS Catalog #64142-13, 64142-14
ImmunoHistoZyme is used for proteolytic digestion of formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded (FFPE) tissue sections prior to application of antibodies. In IHC most commonly used fixative like formalin mask tissue antigens (cellular, membrane and nuclear) by cross-linking process, this results in poor or no staining in IHC. ImmunoHistoZyme digestion of FFPE tissue section improves accessibility of antibodies to tissue antigens.
2-8°C, DO NOT FREEZE
Use as antigen retriever for some antibodies in IHC. Please refer to primary antibody protocol for IHC.
Ready-to-use ImmunoHistoZyme Reagent.
- Deparafinize FFPE tissue section is carried out as outlined in your protocol. Hydrate tissue with PBS or ImmunoBioScience Universal Immuno buffer.
- Remove buffer, add 2-4 drops of ImmunoHistoZyme reagent to cover tissue section.
- Incubate at room temp. for 5 minutes (the time required for optimum digestion of FFPE tissue section will vary with the extent of fixation, generally approx. 5 minutes are sufficient at room temp. In some cases it may require approximately10 minutes at room temp).
- Discard ImmunoHistoZyme reagent, wash 3-5 times with buffer.
- The tissue sections are ready for further IHC protocol.
Limitation: Over-digestion may detach tissue sections from slides or may result in the loss of tissue morphology. It may be necessary to use + charge, sialanized or polylysine coated slides.
Limitation and Warranty
Our warranty is limited to the actual price paid for the product. We are not liable for any property damage, personnel injury, time, effort or economic loss due to our product.
This product contains 0.05 % sodium azide as a preservative, appropriate care should be taken in handling. National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health has warning that sodium azide can react with lead, copper, brass or solder in the pluming system and forms hydrazoic acid in acidic condition. Discard with copious amount of water. Avoid skin and eye contact with all laboratory products. Use appropriate laboratory gear, laboratory coat, gloves and safety glasses. Do not ingest any laboratory products. This product is not approved for administration in human or animals.
For research use only; not for use in diagnostic procedures. FOR IN VITRO LABORATORY USE ONLY
Country of origin: USA