Mouse and Rat Acrylic Brain Matrices
EMS Catalog # 69080
Care and Handling of the Mouse and Rat Acrylic Brain Matrix
DO NOT use cleaners containing sodium hypochlirite, acetone, or ammonia.
Autoclaving is not recommended; due to the high temperature autoclaving may damage the cutting channels.
Recommended Care and Handling
- Clean with pH neutral detergent and water
- Pre-soak with pH neutral solution for 20 minutes to clean hard to reach area. Never clean Matrix with concentrated detergent.
- Use only soft nylon bristle brush to clean the cutting channels. Never use metal brush
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water
- Place on absorbent towel or wipe and allow to air dry at room temperature.