CoverWell™ Perfusion Chambers
EMS Catalog #70326
How To Use CoverWell™ Perfusion Chambers
- Peel off protective liner on gasket surface.
- Press gasket surface onto glass coverslip or microscope slide. Surfaces may be wet or dry.
- Press gently but firmly to form a secure seal.
- Add or remove reagents by pipetting through access ports in chamber surface.
- To remove - simply peel off. Chambers may be rinsed and re-used.
We recommend rinsing chambers with distilled water immediately after each use followed by a brief, 5 minute soak in a solution of cell culture grade detergent, followed by repeated rinsing with diH2O. Do not use bleach as the silicone may absorb this solution.
After air-drying, chambers should be stored at room temperature.
Just before use, remove particulates from the chamber surface using scotch tape.
CoverWells are Intended for Laboratory Use Only