Diamond Knife Wash Instructions
EMS Catalog #70605
- Put the knife wash on a Magnetic Stirrer. (make sure there is NO heat)
- Fit the Diamond Knife into the holder and tighten the screw making sure that the screw meets the rear of the boat.
- Fill the wash to the indicated line with distilled or deionized water (you may add two drops of very mild liquid detergent).
- Put the lid on the container (be careful when doing).
- Turn the magnetic stirrer on at a low speed for 5 minutes.
- Remove lid and take knife out.
- If desired and/or you used detergent, rinse the knife with distilled water.
- Either let the knife dry naturally or if you prefer you can dry it with a foam rod (polystyrene) dipped in absolute ethanol as usual.