EMS Catalog #71319-10
|Outside Size:||100 x 640 x 235 mm (4" x 25" x 9.5")|
|Voltage:||110V, 60Hz or 220V, 50Hz|
|Temperature:||Room temperature to 70°C; ± 2°C|
200 Watts (use with a normal US approved electrical outlet to avoid power supply malfunction.)
|Quality Assured Firm:||
The Slide warmer is specially made for applications in the fields of cytology, histology, fertility and biology for paraffin tissue section mounting, with temperatures ranging from room temperature to 70°C. The Slide Warmer helps in a variety of applications, holding many slides for optimal viewing and analysis.
To ensure safety and obtain optimum performance and to familiarize yourself fully with the use of this Slide Warmer, we recommend that you review this manual thoroughly before operating the Slide Warmer. Retain this instruction manual in an easily accessible place near the work desk for future reference.
- As with any heating instrument, this equipment needs to be handled with care. Do not directly touch the anodized black heating surface while the equipment is on.
- Do not drop the instrument before or while the instrument is in use. This could damage the equipment.
- Place the equipment on an even and flat surface. Make sure it is away from any edges where it could be pushed off or accidentally dropped.
- When moving the equipment, make sure the power supply has been unplugged and the equipment is not heated. Use both hands to move it to another flat surface.
- Storage of the equipment should be in a dry, clean space, where there is no chance of it falling. For best care of the equipment after use, it should be covered by a dust cover to avoid dirty components.
- Use only the electrical plug supplied with the equipment.
- If a problem occurs with the equipment, contact your dealer. Tampering or trying to fix it manually could cause further damage to the equipment and is not covered under the warranty provided by the manufacturer. Do not discard the box or any packaging material before the damage is inspected and documented by either your dealer or a representative of the carrier.
- Only operate this system if you are an authorized technician; any misuse of this equipment could cause injury.
- The manufacturer and dealer are not responsible for any injury caused by the misuse of this instrument.
- Use proper safety attire and follow lab procedures while using the equipment to prevent damage to both the equipment and yourself.
- Remove the equipment from box, and or storing, carefully. Make sure all of the required pieces are present (the Slide Warmer and included electrical cable/plug).
- Attach the electrical cable to the Slide Warmer on the back of the machine. If there are any tears in the cable, any bent plugs, or any exposed wires, do not use and contact your dealer immediately.
- Plug in the Slide Warmer into standard 110V outlet and turn on the power switch button (#1). The light above the power switch button should light up to let you know the machine is on and is working.
- When adjusting the temperature, switch the temperature set button (#2) to "Set".
- Now adjust the Heat Control Knob (#3) to the desired temperature. The change will appear in the LED temperature display (#4).
- Once you have reached your desired set temperature, switch the temperature set button (#2) back to “Actual” and you can wait for the temperature to reach your desired set temperature.
- Temperature setting is from room temperature to 70°C. ± 2°C.
- Place slides flat on slide warmer surface to help warm slides.
- This model can ideally hold a total of 66 slides. Never use any item on the Slide Warmer that can scratch or damage the surface of the machine.
- Caution: Do not block the heat ventilating holes on the side of the slide warmer.
- Please contact your dealer with any operating problems. Manufacturer warrants each item to be free from defect in materials and workmanship under normal use for 1 year from the date of purchase. Warranty does not cover damage resulting from abuse or misuse, repairs or alterations performed by unauthorized repair technicians.