Mini Light Box
EMS Catalog #71664-10
- One (1) Mini Light Box
- One (1) Removable Counting Grid
- One (1) 4-Watt Fluorescent Bulb
- Operates with four (4) AAA batteries – NOT INCLUDED
- Lighting area measures 10.2 x 12.8 cm
- Built-in 6V DC adapter jack
How to use your Mini Light Box
- Remove the battery covers on the bottom of the light box by pushing in the direction of the arrows.
- Insert four (4) AAA batteries in each component as indicated.
- Turn the light on using the ON/OFF switch on the right side of the light box.
- Always use fresh batteries.
- To replace the fluorescent tube, turn off the light box. Remove the four screws on the bottom of the light box, lift off cover, and turn fluorescent tube in either direction until it is loose and easily lifted out. Insert new tube by lining up the two prongs with the slots on either end of the reflector. Press down and turn in either direction until the tube locks firmly in place. Replace cover and secure with the four screws.
- If the light box is to be stored for long periods of time, always remove the batteries to prevent damage from possible leakage.