Vacuum Pick Up System
The Vacuum System parts handling system positively and precisely lifts parts varying in size from microscopic to those weighing several ounces. Parts are handled without risk of damage or contamination. Defects caused by pinching, scratching or marking are eliminated. Critical surfaces are fully protected. Production is increased as parts are handled faster and with greater accuracy.
The complete system consists of a pencil size probe, an assortment of stainless steel needle tips to match the work, set of seven vacuum cups for heavier parts, a vacuum-in-line filter, and a compact U/L approved vacuum generator.
Directions for Vacuum Pick Up Operation:
- Attach the short piece of tubing to the vacuum generator unit.
- Attach the in-line-filter to the short piece of tubing previously attached.
- Attach the long tubing to the in-line filter
- Attach the pencil size probe to the tubing
- Select and attach needle tip to probe
- Plug unit into any 115 volt electrical outlet and turn on by twisting the thumb wheel switch located in the power cord.
- The vacuum is adjustable by turning the knob located on the top of the vacuum generator and is generated through the tip by placing your index finger over the hole located on the probe.
- You are now ready to use your new vacuum pick up system.
NOTE: We have adjusted these units at the factory to minimize their efficiency, however in some areas of the country line voltage deviations may cause the pump to chatter. The following simple procedure will allow you to eliminate this problem
- Step 1: Turn the knob located on the top of the generator in a CLOCKWISE direction until the chattering stops
- Step 2: Release the set screw holding the knob
- Step 3: Turn the knob COUNTERCLOCKWISE to the maximum position
- Step 4: Tighten the setscrew.