Photo Flo 200 Solution
EMS Catalog #74257
- Concentrated wetting agent used as a final step in processing to inhibit the formation of water spots or streaks on films and plates.
- Generally used on a silver-based black and white films and plates. Not intended for us a as a replacement for stabilizers or final rinses in color film processes.
- Also used as a surfactant to aid in the smooth application of water-based retouching materials to processed films, plates and papers, both black and white and color.
- Available in three different concentrations to accommodate all users, from darkroom hobbyists to large scale professional labs. When mixed according to directions, all three concentrations result in equivalent working solutions.
- Recommended for us in water only. Not intended to be added to processing solutions.
Warning: Observe precautionary information on containers and in Material Safety Data Sheets!
Photo Flo Solution is an eye irritant. Wear adequate eye protection when mixing and using this product. Avoid contact with clothing or prolonged contact with skin.