EMS Mini Lab Balance
EMS Catalog #87052-01, 87052-02
- Place the scale on a stable, flat, and level surface.
- Press the ON/OFF button to turn on the scale.
- Wait 30 seconds before weighing in order to allow for equilibration.
- When finished with weighing, press ON/OFF to turn off the power. Power will automatically turn off after one minute if not in use.
- Press MODE button to change units of measure.
- Use the TARE button for a 0.0 reading, and to subtract weight of a weighing container.
- Press MODE and TARE together to enter CAL (calibration mode). Press MODE and the calibration weight value (i.e. 100.00g) will flash. Place calibration weight on scale until PASS is displayed. Scale is now calibrated.
- Display EEEE indicates over the maximum capacity of the scale.
- If the ambient temperature changes by 5°C or more, let the scale equilibrate to the air temperature for 30 minutes before use.
- Clean using a cloth or paper towel that is damp with water or a mild soap. DO NOT use chemicals for cleaning.